Thursday, April 2, 2009

RSP Thursday - Adjective Party



I'm no Rotten Apples but in my travels I run into many, many RSPs. Some are good, some are annoying, and some just make you wonder. I will present these findings to you in an effort of scientific study and research.

Here we have the most curious collection of adjectives I have witnessed. I don't know what to make of it. To me it resembles running a few paragraphs through an online translator into Russian, and then back to English again. I've taken it upon myself to do just this with the first (incredibly long) sentence.

Results:
"Invented from a circuit of twisting details, the Murderer stood as the representative of radio authority. It was that which form put below thick and long эбеновых impacts плетью; blue it has combined deeply shades on each other to create symphonic structure which will be reduced pure with an impulse of chaotic pulse of authority which abuse."

Hm. Pretty damn good.

/pastes into her RSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment